To solve some of the most influential and beneficial engineering problems facing humankind.
Red Canyon approaches each decision from the dual-perspective of both business operations and aerospace engineering. By supplying each of our missions with outstanding engineers who are capable, committed, and passionate, we are advancing humankind’s quest to understand its environment – both in space and at home. We pride ourselves on responsiveness, innovation, and value-added solutions for our clients.
Aerospace Engineer and Entrepreneur Barry Hamilton cofounded Red Canyon in 2000. The company derives its name from the red canyons found on Mars and near his home in Colorado.
- To hire engineers who excel in engineering & communication and who integrate seamlessly with our clients
- To provide fair, loyal, consistent leadership to all employees and clients
- To educate the public about the benefits of space exploration
- To instill a passion about science & math with younger generations
- To conduct all business with an ethic of conservation and long-term awareness
Red Canyon is a proud sponsor of the following:
- NASA Images
- Denver School of Science Technology
- First Robotics
- Rocky Mountain Institute (RMI)
- Denver Public Schools
- Science Fridays on Colorado Public Radio (CPR)
- Colorado Space Grant
- American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA)
- Christmas for Kids
- Colorado Space Business Roundtable
- Colorado STEM Network
- Colorado School of Mines, Center for Space Resources
Red Canyon is a qualified SBA HUBZone Small Business.
Red Canyon NAICS Codes
- 334511 - Search, Detection, Navigation, Guidance, Aeronautical, and Nautical System and Instrument Manufacturing
- 541330 - Engineering Services
- 541511 - Custom Computer Programming Services
- 541512 - Computer Systems Design Services
- 541690 - Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
- 541712 - Reseach and Development in the Physical, Engineering, and Life Sciences (except Biotechnology)
- 561320 - Temporary Help Services